[stunnel-users] Accept on same port to ethernet aliases

John Morrison jmorriso at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 19:23:54 CEST 2012

I had continued trying to make this work and determined my underlying problem.

I had not changed the pid configuration item when I coped the configuration files. When this occurred the second instance was not starting up. I am unsure why I was receiving bind errors however stunnel does work with Ethernet aliases and the correct way to do this is via setting the IP address on the accept line, not via using bind parameters.

John