[stunnel-users] Confused about stunnel + haproxy

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Wed Jun 27 10:41:09 CEST 2012

I've set up stunnel + haproxy using the "protocol = proxy" method,
but stunnel doesn't seem to pass to haproxy any information about
the source IP of the original connection, which I thought was the
point of using this method?

Can someone tell me what I'm missng?  I just want to have haproxy
with SSL support without losing the client IP information
completely.

-Robin

--
http://singinst.org/ :  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.
.i ko na cpedu lo nu stidi vau loi jbopre .i danfu lu na go'i li'u .e