[stunnel-users] Stunnel 4.53 for win32 - without config file

Steve Marvin smarvin at pobox.com
Thu Jun 14 19:32:24 CEST 2012

On Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:22:30 +0500, Ivanko B wrote:

>How to bypass reading any config file so that all needed options were
>fed from command line ?
>(security reasons)

I run stunnel from a program that uses it and what I do is:

    generate the .pem files (cert and key)
    generate the .conf file
    start stunnel
    monitor the log file until I see that all of my services
       have been bound then I scrub the files I generated above.

Not perfect, but it works.
I guess it would be nice if stunnel had either a way to pass in the
data by arguments or an /scrubconfig option to do what I do
from outside.