[stunnel-users] Build stunnel 4.53 binaries for windows error

josealf at rocketmail.com josealf at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 20 17:07:14 CEST 2012

Anton,

Does the  ./configure script under stunnel-4.53 finish OK? I also think that you should pass a parameter to force the cross compilation of stunnel. It could be using the default system compiler. Maybe set CC, GCC environment vars to point to the cross compiler path before running ./configure: eg

 export CC=/usr/pathtomingwgcc/bin/gcc

Enjoy!