[stunnel-users] more than 1000 concurrent connections?

Trenton Ashburn tashburn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 05:21:04 CEST 2012

Hi Scott -

Stunnel does not give an error message (unless it writes logs that I'm not
aware of).

My client that's connecting to my server behind stunnel just gets it's
connection attempts refused.

Is stunnel supposed to be able to handle more? Have other people gotten it
to work with 50,000+ connections on EC2?

- Trent