[stunnel-users] certificate authentications

John A. Wallace jw72253 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 20 19:51:45 CET 2012

Hello.  I want to repost this because I have heard nothing in response
although it was posted a few days ago.  I am new to using this group and not
certain how long I should expect to wait.  Excuse the reposting if I should
seem impatient, as I do not mean it in that way. But I do want to be sure
that I am posting it correctly too.  Thanks.

John