[stunnel-users] Stunnel 4.33 last one to work with VM & IMAP

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net
Wed Jan 11 14:15:53 CET 2012

Hi Guys,

> This and some other experiences have convinced me that the "unexpected
> char (10)" bug is just the surface manifestation of the real problem,

I think the real problem was that stunnel executed in inetd mode was
sending its last line of logs to stderr, instead of the configured log
output (e.g. syslog).

I have fixed this bug here:
ftp://ftp.stunnel.org/stunnel/beta/stunnel-4.52b1.tar.gz

Could you please let us know if this version fixes your problem?