[stunnel-users] Win CE build errors: main_execute() removed from stunnel.c file? "hwnd" link error.

Pierre DELAAGE delaage.pierre at free.fr
Thu Dec 6 22:33:50 CET 2012

Michal,
You are the commander in chief of this excellent product.
So we proceed as you require.

I will check the beta this weekend, but I would not be comfortable to offer a patch on an unstable basis.
can we agree that I patch some frozen code, kind of "almost definitive code" ?

By the way, for the future could we agree on a kind of "porting effort policy".

I suggest that in a first step you include every modification correcting bugs or introducing new functions, as usual,
and that porting effort only come afterwards, in a second step, when no bug will be fixed or any new feature be included anymore,
but only porting issues will be fixed...

Just let me know what you think,
Yours sincerely,
Pierre