[stunnel-users] Login log-level when verify=3

Philippe Hameau hameau.phil at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:16:10 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm happily using stunnel for almost 8 years now :)
I recently began to use verify=3 and i'm quite disappointed that a succesful access does not appear in the logs unless they are set to quite verbose.

To be precise, i think it makes sense, for paranoid setups to keep track of successful accesses to. I'd suggest logging remote end's DN for log level =3 or 4.

As there were some improvements lately in verify=3, i hope you could integrate this too.

Thanks