[stunnel-users] stunnel 4.36 execution problem on Solaris 10

Ross Richardson Ross.Richardson at utas.edu.au
Wed May 11 02:26:55 CEST 2011

Mike,

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 09:49:55 +0200, Michal Trojnara wrote:
> Ross Richardson wrote:
> > As a test, I'm using stunnel to provide an SSL wrapper for (Apache)
> httpd.
> > The first client connection (using curl or "openssl s_client") works
> > without problem, but subsequent connections just sit there with no log
> > output
>
> 1. Can you try to replace your src/str.c with:
>     ftp://ftp.stunnel.org/stunnel/str.c

This didn't seem to help.  There are still no log entries
following the successful completion of the  first client request.

> 2. If it does not help please edit src/sthreads.c and remove any
> pthread_sigmask function calls (just delete the lines).

Unfortunately, this didn't make any (obvious) difference.

>[...]

Thanks,
	rlr
--
Ross L Richardson               <URL:mailto:Ross.Richardson at utas.edu.au>
Senior Systems Administrator                  Phone : +61 (0)3 6226 6233