[stunnel-users] stunnel 4.36 released
josealf at rocketmail.com
Tue May 3 16:51:28 CEST 2011
Thanks for your continous efforts to improve Stunnel.
I want to report two small issues that affect those compiling their own stunnel
with Microsoft compilers.
1. str.obj must be added to the list of object files in vc.mak and evc.mak
2. str.c includes a call to va_copy that is not defined for MSC/C++. I added the
following definitions to the source after the #includes:
#define va_copy(dest,src) dest = src
My Visual C++ compiled Stunnel is running fine with this, but I'm not sure is
the right way to handle.
From: Michal Trojnara <Michal.Trojnara at mirt.net>
To: stunnel-users at stunnel.org; stunnel-announce at stunnel.org;
openssl-users at openssl.org
Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 6:26:28 PM
Subject: [stunnel-users] stunnel 4.36 released
Version 4.36 of stunnel was released.
The ChangeLog entry:
Version 4.36, 2011.05.03, urgency: LOW:
* New features
- Updated Win32 DLLs for OpenSSL 1.0.0d.
- Dynamic memory management for strings manipulation:
no more static STRLEN limit, lower stack footprint.
- Strict public key comparison added for "verify = 3" certificate
checking mode (thx to Philipp Hartwig).
- Backlog parameter of listen(2) changed from 5 to SOMAXCONN:
improved behavior on heavy load.
- Example tools/stunnel.service file added for systemd service manager.
- Missing pthread_attr_destroy() added to fix memory leak (thx to
Paul Allex and Peter Pentchev).
- Fixed the incorrect way of setting FD_CLOEXEC flag.
- Fixed --enable-libwrap option of ./configure script.
- /opt/local added to OpenSSL search path for MacPorts compatibility.
- Workaround implemented for signal handling on MacOS X.
- A trivial bug fixed in the stunnel.init script.
- Retry implemented on EAI_AGAIN error returned by resolver calls.
Home page: http://stunnel.mirt.net/
SHA-256 hash for stunnel-4.36.tar.gz:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the stunnel-users