[stunnel-users] Stunnel configuration for multiple domains on single IP

Amol mandm_zoom at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 17:24:11 CET 2011

I read an article saying that it is possible to run one instance of the stunnel and have it verify multiple certificates...

http://mirt.net/pipermail/stunnel-users/2006-March/001074.html

my stunnel version is
stunnel 4.35 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu with OpenSSL 0.9.8k 25 Mar 2009
Threading:PTHREAD SSL:ENGINE Sockets:POLL,IPv6

can someone tell me how this can be done