[stunnel-users] How to make stunnel autorun on startup?

Jack Liu jackliu92 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 05:24:22 CEST 2011

Sorry, I just hit reply and forgot to add stunnel-users at stunnel.org
I have the script, however, my system is centos and the following error occur when start stunnel service
# service stunnel start
Starting stunnel: /etc/init.d/stunnel: line 77: /usr/sbin/stunnel: No such file or directory

Line 77 is:
#Path to executable
I have no idea where my stunnel executable is.
Thank you!

Mr. Jack