[stunnel-users] stunnel through elb.. need packets sent semi-frequently

Matt Wise mwise at netflix.com
Fri Apr 8 16:46:37 CEST 2011

So, for now I've used the 'Mark' line to test and prove that I can keep the connectin open for hours, days, etc.. But it fills up our logs with junk, that I'm semi-OK with, but would ideally avoid. Any way to do the same thing, but send a whitespace or something?

As for the keepalive, I've got the tcp-keep-alive(yes) set, as well as keep-alive(yes) set... but it doesnt seem to do anything. As I understand it, Amazon deliberately igonres SO_KEEPALIVE packets..

—Matt