[stunnel-users] More Issues with Openssl 1.0.0

Carter Browne cbrowne at cbcs-usa.com
Tue Mar 30 15:47:05 CEST 2010

My standard configurations of stunnel use the verify=2 option.  With
recent versions of stunnel and openssl-0.9.8 for Linux systems, I have
capath = /capath and stunnel searches directory /capath relative to
chroot for the certificates.  Using the same configuration file and
openssl-1.0.0, this directory is no longer being searched.  Any ideas
about how to specify the location of capath with openssl-1.0.0?

Carter Browne
cbrowne at cbcs-usa.com