[stunnel-users] How to have multiple HTTPS connection with different PEM file

delaage.pierre at free.fr delaage.pierre at free.fr
Thu Mar 18 11:36:58 CET 2010

Dear Sir,
Your second config set will be right just by specifying DIFFERENT service names
for the two option blocks, eg https1 and https2.
The first set is wrong in your case: multiple connect is just for
redundancy/load-balancing management, not for "multiple" and separate services.

Best regards,
Pierre Delaage