[stunnel-users] Stunnel.log file not got created

ankur.agarwal at wipro.com ankur.agarwal at wipro.com
Thu Mar 11 14:56:22 CET 2010

Hi carter,
         thanks for the reply but this thing I already know...i have
changed the file location also...the problem is we are having two client
server setups in which we have to implement the secure connection...the
thing is on one setup everything is working fine but with the other
setup issue is coming in TLS handshak itself...and both the setups are
having same configuration as well as software...and same environment
also...we can not also say that it is setup issue....i just want to know
the cases in which if tls handshake is not throing a alert message of
warning/fatal....then why this server hello message is not seen...is
stunnel have something to do with sending of this server hello
message...

Best Regards
Ankur