[stunnel-users] Previous Post Please Disregard!

johnnyb mee johnnybmee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:37:56 CET 2010

I finally seem to have stunnel up ,and running with Agent ver 2.0
newsreader. I had to do some more research on this, and thru patience, and
many config changes I believe stunnel is now supplying SSL for my agent
newsreader. Not an easy task for a total windows dummy like me though. Never
have got the Linux thing. I guess it is the having to deal with scripts
issue continually that scares the hell out of me!!

IF anyone needs the procedure in the future for this let me know and I will
send it to them!

jb