[stunnel-users] How to start windows service with realtime priority?

Ryan Dunn oryandunn.ml at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:26:55 CEST 2010

I've been trying to figure out how to start the stunnel service on windows
with a realtime priority, and so far, all attempts have failed.  I've tried
setting the ImagePath to 'start /realtime "C:\Program
Files\stunnel\stunnel.exe" -service -install' and inserting that into a bat
file and calling that instead, but that didn't work either.  Does anyone
know how to specify the startup priority of a windows service?  Is that
something that the program would need to support?

Thanks,
Ryan