[stunnel-users] Using stunnel in a box having http client and http server.

Carter Browne cbrowne at cbcs-usa.com
Mon Mar 23 18:13:34 CET 2009

Anoter options for you remote servers is to use other addresses in the
127.0.0.0/8 network, for example

in your host file, you can have

127.0.1.1      secureclient1
127.0.1.2      secureclient2
127.0.1.3      secureclient3

and then in the configurattion file have

secureclient1  ----> https  web server 1
secureclient2 -----> https web server 2
secureclient3 -----> https web server 3

With this approach, you don't have to remember to put in the port every
time you want to go to the secure server.

Carter

Carter Browne
CBCS
cbrowne at cbcs-usa.com