[stunnel-users] Using stunnel in a box having http client and http server.

Joe Lau Jlau at extremenetworks.com
Fri Mar 20 23:36:31 CET 2009

Hello,

I am new to this list.

I am planning to use stunnel on my box which has a http client and http server running on it.
I will need two stunnel instances, one for the http client and one for the http server respectively.

For my http client, my stunnel config file looks like this:

client=yes
accept=80
connect=remote_web_server:443

For my http server,  my stunnel config file looks like this:

client=no
accept=443

The problem I am facing is now I have two programs (i.e. 1) stunnel for http client and 2) http server) listening to the same port 80.
How do I resolve this conflict?

Thank you very much for the help.
Regards,

-Joe

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential and proprietary material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient.  If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed.