[stunnel-users] stunnel with libwrap does not disconnect from terminal

Lars Kruse lists at sumpfralle.de
Wed Jan 21 02:20:16 CET 2009

Hi,

> starting with v4.21, stunnel does not disconnect from the terminal anymore.
> This can cause problems, if the caller does not redirect stdout/stderr
> to /dev/null. This did not happen with v4.20.

does anybody have any comments on this?

Otherwise I would like to file a bug report for it, to prevent it from getting
lost. Additionally this would give a reference for the related debian bug
report[1].
But I could not find the link to the issue tracker on http://stunnel.org.
Would somebody please point me to the right place?

thanks!
Lars