[stunnel-users] Identification Propagation patch using stunnel client certificates

Christophe Nanteuil christophe.nanteuil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:51:23 CET 2009

2009/1/13 Michael Renner <michael.renner at gmx.de>:
> On Monday 12 January 2009, Christophe Nanteuil wrote:
>> Hello,
>
> Now I must learn how to query for ident data.

There are 2 servers :

- ident server, compliant to RFC 1413, listens on 0.0.0.0:113 (default).
 see http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1413.html

- administrative server, listens on 127.0.0.1:790 (default):
 available requests are :
       - list_users : list users currently connected and number of
connections for each user
       - max_users : maximum number of simultaneous users since start
       - max_conns : maximum number of simultaneous connections since start
       - max_conns_user : maximum number of simultaneous connections for 1
user since start
       - nb_users : current number of users connected
       - nb_conns : current number of simultaneous connections

to test administrative server : echo "nb_users" | nc localhost 790

--
Christophe Nanteuil