[stunnel-users] Stunnel via proxy CONNECT

kommersz kommersz at freemail.hu
Mon Feb 9 11:23:39 CET 2009

  Hello,

  being new to Stunnel this might be a lame question, but even after reading through mailing lists I couldn't find an answer to this:

How can one make a TCP connection using Stunnel via a HTTPS enabled Proxy? My understanding was that there was a patch merged into Stunnel codeline with version 4.05 a long time ago which allows the parameters "httpsproxy_dest" and some others to be used when specifying a [https] connection in stunnel.conf.
Still, if I try to use these options in the configuration with the recent version (windows binary stunnel-4.26-installer.exe) of Stunnel, I receive a "Specified option name is not valid here" error message referring to the line containing the "httpsproxy_dest" key.

My stunnel.conf file looks like this:
------------------------------------
cert = stunnel.pem
key = stunnel.pem

client = yes

[https]
accept  = 80
connect = proxy:8080
httpsproxy_dest = 88.87.240.19:80
;httpsproxy_auth = test:pass
;httpsproxy_useragent = Mozilla/4.75 [fr]

Thanks in advance for anyone who could help me with this.

Best Regards,

Egyszerű megoldás: Diákhitel! Ha jól használod, segít, hogy önálló, független életet élj és a legtöbbet hozd ki diákéveidből.
</a>