[stunnel-users] stunnel 4.22 released (Black Hat Europe edition)
Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Fri Mar 28 09:54:31 CET 2008
I have just released a new version of stunnel. This is mostly a bugfix
release and I recommend to schedule an upgrade.
Please find below the ChangeLog entry:
Version 4.22, 2008.03.28, urgency: MEDIUM:
* New features
- Makefile was updated to use standard autoconf variables:
sysconfdir, localstatedir and pkglibdir.
- A new global option to control logging to syslog:
syslog = yes|no
Simultaneous logging to a file and the syslog is now possible.
- A new service level option to control stack size:
stack = <number of bytes>
- Restored chroot() to be executed after decoding numerical
userid and groupid values in drop_privileges().
- A few bugs fixed the in the new libwrap support code.
- TLSv1 method used by default in FIPS mode instead of
SSLv3 client and SSLv23 server methods.
- OpenSSL GPL license exception update based on
Home page/download: http://stunnel.mirt.net/
sha1sum for stunnel-4.22.tar.gz file:
More information about the stunnel-users