[stunnel-users] help

Paque Alexandre paque_alexandre at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 10 10:42:14 CET 2008

Hi,

I am writing you because I haven’t found solution on the web.
In order to secure a connection between servers (1 client and 1 server stunnel), I chose the stunnel tool. However, I have an issue when I unplugged the network cable.
If I unplug the network cable on the remote side, Stunnel will detect the cutting only on the local side.
In fact, I would like to configure stunnel client in order to detect the unplugged network cable on server side.

I tried many configurations but without success:

socket = l:TCP_NODELAY=1
socket = l:SO_LINGER=1:1
socket = l:SO_KEEPALIVE=1
socket = l:SO_REUSEADDR=1