[stunnel-users] your mail

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Thu Jan 10 16:09:46 CET 2008

On or about 2008-01-10 15:34 +0100, khaled45 at free.fr directed:

> Here attached files generated.
> can you  send me the configuration element of SSL and Stunnel or explain me how
> to generate?

You sent the private keys too - you shouldn't do this.  You should
create new keys when done debugging this problem.

I saw only 2 keys - the CA and the stunnel.pem.

Your configuration specifies 3 keys, the CA, stunnel.pem, and is
attempting to verify the SSL client (browser?  something else)
against the CA via the 'verify=' line.

What is the SSL client?  Did you generate a key for it?  Because
your config is requiring the SSL client authenticate itself, and
Stunnel is dropping the connection because that phase isn't working

Brian Hatch                  "So, what's the problem?"
   Systems and               "I don't know.
   Security Engineer          *That's* the problem."

Every message PGP signed