[stunnel-users] Starting stunnel automatically on OS X system startup

Allen apks at mac.com
Sun Aug 24 18:28:22 CEST 2008

Does anybody have a solution that will start up stunnel on OS X
bootup? I've installed stunnel on a Leopard server (OS to
make a smtp SSL relay work (and it works fine). The problem is, we'd
have to type in /opt/local/bin/stunnel on the command line every time
the server is rebooted. Rather than having to create a /Library/
SystemStartup/diretory_structure_with_plist_etc., has somebody done
this, and can lead me in the right direction, in the interest of time?
I've just run out of time, and I kinda think that somebody must have
done this already.