[stunnel-users] Using Stunnel

Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz rodrigo at nul-unu.com
Thu Sep 27 19:23:58 CEST 2007

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 02:46:53PM +0530, sreejith wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I have a requirement where in I have a web service that uses STUNNEL for
> encrypting and decrypting XML messages. Please help me out with how to
> proceed ? What needs to be done ? How the configuration file should be ?

Your question is a little confusing. I assume you are trying to encrypt the
http traffic that the web service travels over. Otherwise, if you want
to have unencrypted http carrying encripted xml, stunnel is not for you.

In any case, are you the provider or the consumer for the web service?

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28