[stunnel-users] Moving binaries to /usr/bin

Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz rodrigo at nul-unu.com
Sat Sep 22 02:43:31 CEST 2007

The Debian package of stunnel changed the default location of the
binaries, from /usr/sbin to /usr/bin. This is because we consider that
stunnel is not an admin only tool, but is useful to regular users (as
it does not require root privileges for several common use cases).

Please consider making this change. I provide no patch for this,
because the one we use in Debian is heavily intertwined with other
Debian-specific changes and is thus not useful for the main distribution.

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28