[stunnel-users] almost working

Tom Allison tom at tacocat.net
Tue Oct 30 01:56:44 CET 2007

On Oct 9, 2007, at 10:10 PM, Tom Allison wrote:

> I'm trying to tunnel imap but I'm not getting past this:

OK, this has been nothing but a bust.
searching the internet I'm the only person on the planet to have this
problem in the last 3 years.

the error keeps saying that port 993 is already in use.  but there is
not one shred of evidence to show that this port is being occupied by
anything other than the intended application: stunnel via inetd.

So are there any alternatives besides the Windows-ish approaches of
A) give up
B) format and reinstall

bleah!