[stunnel-users] R: R: R: SSL Accelerator card and Stunnel

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Tue Oct 16 21:30:07 CEST 2007

At almost 2007-10-16 15:57 +0200, domstra at alice.it extemporized:

> Yes, I understood what you said about OpenSSL.
> Anyway, I'd like to know if there is someone that could suggest me a "SSL Accelerator card", in sense of product, in order to get directly a good solutions for my needs

Same answer.  Ask on the OpenSSL list.

> I need a solution asap, I have to take a critical decision in few days.

I'd politely suggest that you need to push back your decision if you
are just starting to research this question.

Brian Hatch                  "He was doing wheelies on
   Systems and                I-90 -- his first instinct
   Security Engineer          may well have been to burn
http://www.ifokr.org/bri/     to death."
Every message PGP signed