[stunnel-users] Certificate management

Koenraad Lelong stunnel at ace-electronics.be
Fri Nov 23 13:55:08 CET 2007

Hi,
Since a few months I'm playing with stunnel.
Last month I installed a stunnel at a customer. This week he reported he
could not connect any more. After testing here I discovered the CA cert
had expired. I made this myself and I didn't see that it's only valid
for one month. I made new certificates making sure they are valid for
longer than one month, so this is solved for now.
My question : are there good documents about management of certificates
? I'm specially interested in renewing the certificates.
Regards,
Koenraad Lelong.