[stunnel-users] some newbie questions

Lluís Forns webmaster at escoltesiguies.cat
Wed Nov 21 14:53:54 CET 2007

Let me first explain what I want to do in order to see if stunnel is
what I need:
I have some laptops around the world and I want to let them login in my
intranet. The login is versus a Samba server. So more or less the
connection would be:

Laptop (running winXP)  --- router --- internet  --- router --- linux
ssh server(port 22 open) --- linux samba server

Could stunnel help me achivieng this? any hint of how? I have read the
documentation, but I am a little lost.

thanks

--

<http://www.escoltesiguies.cat>*Lluís Forns - Tècnic Informàtic *
*Servei d'Informàtica*

*Minyons Escoltes i Guies de Catalunya (MEG)*
*Telèfon:* 93 590 27 00
*Fax:* 93 590 04 92
*www.escoltesiguies.cat*

No m'imprimeixis si no és necessari. Protegim el medi ambient.