[stunnel-users] Stunnel and Outlook Web Access Problems

Craig stunnel at rsw.co.za
Mon Nov 19 07:34:19 CET 2007

OWA rewrites the URL when you log in and I have found that it causes
problems when doing that with a Stunnel connection.

What I think might be happening is that your initial connection says
http://server.tld then when you log in OWA rewrites the URL to
https://server.tld

What I think is happening is that your stunnel is listening on port 80 and
when you log in, OWA changes the listening port in the browser to port 443.

Try running the listening server (stunnel server) to listen on port 443
instead of port 80 and see if that fixes the problem.

Cheers

Craig