[stunnel-users] newbie config not running

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Tue Nov 13 10:25:46 CET 2007

When some clock read 2007-11-08 08:59 -0600, jilin zhang conveighed:

> I used vnc with stunnel and it seems working.  but the
> stunnel log on the server side records the server's IP
> address instead of the client address.  Any suggestion to
> fix this?

The connection to your VNC server *is* coming from the server's
IP address.  So VNC is telling you the truth.  And Stunnel
can't "hack" the network stack to make it look like the connection
is actually coming from the real client IP.

The only way to get the information you need is to corrolate
VNC login times with the stunnel logs.

Sorry.

--
Brian Hatch                  "I don't feel like a person.
   Systems and                I feel like a large fetal

Every message PGP signed