[stunnel-users] Reporting bugs in stunnel 4.21

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Sat Nov 3 17:57:19 CET 2007

Dear Users,

Please test the new stunnel 4.21 and report your issues on the Bug Tracking
System (http://stunnel.mirt.net/bts.html) or email the information to the
stunnel-users mailing list.  This is the easiest way to help stunnel working
fine on your various systems.  I was developing it for quite a long time and
I likely failed to fix all the bugs.  I'm especially interested in all
compilation or runtime issues with the new FIPS and libwrap code.

By the time you can find a patch for setuid/setgid+chroot problem here:
ftp://stunnel.mirt.net/stunnel/setuid.patch

Best regards,