[stunnel-users] re: Problem with certificates using smtp/pop

Klaas klaas at mailinator.com
Thu Jan 11 16:19:52 CET 2007

Sorry David that I have misted you e-mail.

I'm using stunnel on a Windows server and I have working it all. I use
outlook express as mail client and when I pres OK on the message of the
certificate it works. But I want to install a real certificate. Only I don't
exactly where I have place which part of the certificate and what I place
into the stunnel.conf

I have a part I sent to CA created whit openssl req -new -days
365 -nodes -config stunnel.cnf -out certreq.pem -keyout stunnel.pem

I have get return a file certnew.cer and I have the file stunnel.pem. And
now I don't know what I have to do next to get this certificate. I have
tried several options but no one works.