[stunnel-users] Application level encryption or driver level encryption

atsushi kataoka kataokaat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 14:44:54 CEST 2007

I have to secure one of my proprietary  remote connection server running on
windows XP .

One option is to secure using the stunnel.Other options are writing some
drivers for windows.

Presently we are evaluating which option is better whether to
opt for application level - stunnel or go for driver -
some network filter driver.

Can somebody tell me what will be advantages of following application level

One more point what is the impact on the performance of using stunnel.