[stunnel-users] Application level encryption or driver level encryption

atsushi kataoka kataokaat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 14:44:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have to secure one of my proprietary  remote connection server running on
windows XP .

One option is to secure using the stunnel.Other options are writing some
drivers for windows.

Presently we are evaluating which option is better whether to
opt for application level - stunnel or go for driver -
some network filter driver.

Can somebody tell me what will be advantages of following application level
approach.

One more point what is the impact on the performance of using stunnel.

Regards.