[stunnel-users] Tunneling though an Http proxy

Honka honka04 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 04:01:47 CEST 2007

Hi there, i'm trying to set up stunnel on my laptop which I use at work, and
i'm trying to tunnel to my home pc for remote desktop.
The only open ports on the work network are 8080, 80 and 443.  So I have
setup the tunnel to port 8080 onto my home pc and had it working across the
network at home.  (via internal and external ip's) however it isn't working
here.  I am assuming because we have an http proxy which requires
authentication.  So i'm wondering, how can I make stunnel use and
authenticate with this proxy so that it will work?

Cheers
Honka