[stunnel-users] Problem in Stunnel with too many connections

~ Kunal Sharma ~ koolkunal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 21:02:05 CET 2006

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your thoughts !

I'm using 4.16 and I believe thats the latest version. Atleast I see its the
latest one vailable on the download
page of the website. Or is there some other latest version I know not of ?

> - There are messages that say  "Connection rejected: create_client failed"
and
>    "readsocket: Connection reset by peer (WSAECONNRESET) (10054)" but i
> don't think they're doing anything to shut the server down.

When I said *server*, I meant the Stunnel application. Sorry for the goofup.
Even after these messages
the Stunnel continues to run and process new connections.

The latest update on the problem is - The m/c has not been shutdown for 6
days now. Now when I run Stunnel
it closes down in 15 mins. The "time-to-die" for Stunnel has steadily
decreased over the past few days from
1 hour and now its 15 mins.

Still looking for the setting to UP the mximum number of concurrent threads
on Windows :-(

Thanks n Regards,
Kunal