[stunnel-users] <Stunnel> multiple connection

aliquippa1 aliquippa1 at o2.pl
Tue May 23 10:59:50 CEST 2006

Hello

I have problem with stunnel. I want to use feature which I'm not sure if is available. I want
to accept connection from a host and then connect to a few hosts. I want to have something like this:

accept = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx
connect = yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy:yyyy
connect = zzz.zzz.zzz.zzz:zzzz
connect = vvv.vvv.vvv.vvv:vvv

Now I want to get such situation:
1.accept connection from xxx.
2.try to connect to yyy.
3 if it doesn't work try to connect to zzz.
4 if it doesn't work try to connect to vvv.

I wonder if it's possible, because if I use stunnel and connect from xxx it connects me only to
the first host and when I connect from xxx again it connects me to the second host and after the
third trial from xxx it connects me to vvv.

Thanx
Agnes