[stunnel-users] Re: stunnel 4.15 crashes with vnc server 4.1.1

Harry Boeck Harry.Boeck at t-online.de
Thu May 4 20:12:18 CEST 2006

Hallo stunnel-users,

@Michal Trojnara:
Thanks for your help, Mike!

The solution came overnight when i remembered my own message:

> and the screen on the server side should remove the background image
> and visual effects).

Well: I disabled the desktop modifications in vnc and it runs.

Something is incompatible in the stunnel GUI with the removal of global
windows GUI behaviour (despite the fact, that i have not a single one of
them in use - to the best of my knowledge), what has nothing to do with the
dedication of stunnel.
Maybe there's a simple GUI message not handled correctly?

As this seems to be something common to all windows versions,
could this possibly happen in windows xp, too?
(I don't use one, so somone would have to investigate this.)

It's another motivation to start compiling in cygnus.
But unfortunally at this very moment i'm occupied with other tasks.
May be some other guy has the fancy to look at this matter...

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Harry Boeck