[stunnel-users] configure/compile issue on AIX

Boxall, John john.boxall at bmo.com
Thu Jul 13 15:03:05 CEST 2006

It looks like it is my turn to apologize. After specifying a "--prefix"
value, stunnel was complaining about the values in stunnel.conf file
that I had forgotten to change. Once changed, everything is fine.

To Craig: All of the IBM-supplied GNU and non-GNU freeware utilities are
stored in "/opt/freeware" and I was just going along with that
convention.

PS. Mike, I am very impressed with stunnel. Keep up the great work!

Regards,

John Boxall