[stunnel-users] configure/compile issue on AIX

Stunnel stunnel at rsw.co.za
Thu Jul 13 08:23:58 CEST 2006

Hi John,

Try to softlink the files eg.

Option 1:

# mkdir -p /usr/local/etc/stunnel
# ln -s /opt/freeware/etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf
/usr/local/etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf

remember that the path's specified in your stunnel.conf file will be
relitave to the configuration file path.

Option 2:
U can always invoke the daemon with a path to the config file...eg.

# stunnel /opt/freeware/etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf

BTW, why don't u just use the default install path to install the files?

If you worrying about finding the files Stunnel installed, I can always give
you a heads up on where to look if you want to delete or alter something

Regards

Craig