[stunnel-users] certificate root chain, problem solved

Olivier twist twist_54 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:03:19 CET 2006

>From your description I gather that you have stunnel at both the client
>and server side?

No, just stunnel on server side, on client side it's InternetExplorer, but
now I can use Firefox with flash plugin because my problem is solved.

>If I remember correctly you should put the CA chain in the
>'server.pem' file together with your server certificate.

You remember right ! But you remember that from where?? I put certification
chain with certificate in server certificate file and it works now!!

Thx for all Jan,

Oliver