[stunnel-users] tunpipe

Masateru KUWATA masateru_kuwata at activemail.jp
Fri Feb 3 04:54:26 CET 2006

Mike

Just a quick comment - is this designed for only L3 traffic?
It is likel that TUNEPIPE encapsulates TUN traffic in TCP and carry to the otehr end through SSL.

If it is a case, can you think about TAP device to be supported as well? I see a lot of demand to carry "Ethernet traffic" over IP rather than L3 traffic. (OpenVPN also supports both)

Regards

--- "Michal Trojnara" <Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net> ---