[stunnel-users] Benchmarks

Michal Trojnara Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Sun Dec 17 20:19:02 CET 2006

Dear Users,

I have updated stunnel performance benchmarks:

http://stunnel.mirt.net/perf.html

I hope you'll find them useful.

The funny thing I currently have 2 hardware accelerator cards, but none of
them works:
 - one of them is too obsolete and its proprietary drivers are no longer
available;
 - the other one is too modern and its PCI-X slot does not work with my ASUS
P5WDG2 WS Professional motherboard.

I'm pretty sure most users won't even be able to utilize the performance
provided by software implementation.  The bottleneck will most likely be
network connection or the destination server performance.

Best regards,