[stunnel-users] Problem in Stunnel with too many connections

Brian Hatch bri at stunnel.org
Fri Dec 1 01:32:23 CET 2006

Around about 2006-11-29 21:16 +0100, Michal Trojnara offered:

> On Wednesday 29 November 2006 16:56, ~ Kunal Sharma ~ wrote:
> > I downloaded Stunnel from stunnel.org and had no idea I have a new version
> > at *the home site*.
> I see.  This page should put some light on it:
> http://www.stunnel.org/related/
> Brian Hatch, the author of www.stunnel.org web page did a great
> job building the page, writing documentation, patches, etc.
> Unfortunately he is quite busy nowadays, so the page is becoming
> obsolete and misleading.

Actually, the problem was different.  The website was hosted on a box
behind a firewall, and the firewall maintainer (not me) blocked off
port 22, so the automatic rsyncs were failing, and I hadn't noticed.

It should be up to speed again now, including 4.20 which just came out.

The remaining points Mike makes are, sadly, true.

Brian Hatch                  "Sorry, sorry,
   Systems and                sorry, much apologizings."
   Security Engineer

Every message PGP signed