[stunnel-users] stunnel 4.16 released
Michal.Trojnara at mobi-com.net
Thu Aug 31 23:43:09 CEST 2006
A new version of stunnel has been released.
Version 4.16, 2006.08.31, urgency: MEDIUM:
* New features sponsored by Hewlett-Packard
- A new global option to control engine:
engineCtrl = <command>[:<parameter>]
- A new service-level option to select engine to read private key:
engineNum = <engine number>
- OCSP support:
ocsp = <URL>
* New features
- A new option to select version of SSL protocol:
sslVersion = all|SSLv2|SSLv3|TLSv1
- Visual Studio vc.mak by David Gillingham <dgillingham at gmail.com>.
- OS2 support by Paul Smedley (http://smedley.info)
- An ordinary user can install stunnel again.
- Compilation problem with --enable-dh fixed.
- Some minor compilation warnings fixed.
- Service-level CRL cert store implemented.
- GPF on protocol negotiations fixed.
- Problem detecting addrinfo() on Tru64 fixed.
- Default group is now detected by configure script.
- Check for maximum number of defined services added.
- OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms() added to SSL initialization.
- configure script sections reordered to detect pthread library funcions.
- RFC 2487 autodetection improved (thx to Hans Werner Strube). High
resolution s_poll_wait() not currently supported by UCONTEXT threading.
- More precise description of cert directory file names (thx to Muhammad
* Other changes
- Maximum number of services increased from 64 to 256 when poll() is used.
sha1 hash for stunnel-4.16.tar.gz file:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the stunnel-users